Fun and Effective Evidence-Based Speech Therapy in Brisbane
We offer friendly and professional speech therapy in Brisbane and the surrounding areas. You can receive treatment in the comfort of your home with our mobile service and an experienced speech pathologist. Our therapists have the skills and qualifications required to help adults and children with a range of treatments, including articulating sounds, swallowing and eating.
Why Trust Gen Physio Regarding a Speech Pathologist in Brisbane
Our speech therapists are bachelor qualified and hold a professional registration.
- You will receive one-on-one therapy: We are committed to providing effective quality treatment, and we uphold this standard through individual sessions to ensure our clients receive the best results possible. Our consultations and treatments are carried out using an evidence-based approach.
- Our therapists bring everything they need: You will receive premium care in your home or nominated facility as our therapists will bring the equipment and therapy tools they need for your individualised session. As our therapists see both adults and children, we can tailor our sessions to be child-friendly by using fun and interactive games, and you can arrange your appointment for a time that best suits your child’s schedule.
- Our therapists are professional, friendly and compassionate: We provide you with the support you need to ensure that you achieve fast results. Our team of therapists cultivate a friendly atmosphere while maintaining a professional relationship with patients.
Problems Gen Physio Addresses with Speech Therapy in Brisbane
Our speech pathologist can help with a variety of developmental delays in children such as:
- Swallowing and eating issues: Whether you are concerned about your child’s eating and swallowing ability or you need help after suffering a medical event, our speech therapist will provide you with a thorough treatment plan. Your individualised treatment may include tongue strengthening exercises, dietary changes, or changing eating positions.
- Articulation struggles: Our experienced therapist can assess your child’s speech by listening to the way they make sounds. We will also consider the way your child moves their lips, jaw and tongue, among other factors, before making a professional treatment plan that is fun and effective.
- Understanding and following directions: We create a fun and exciting treatment plan for your child. We can also show you how to use what you already have to help build your child’s language and teach them new skills that will benefit their development.
Speech therapy covers a range of areas including stuttering, correct grammar, interacting with other children, reading and more. Our skilled and experienced professionals will use evidence-based methods to help your child achieve their goals.
About Gen Physio and Allied Health
Our services are entirely mobile, meaning that our friendly and experienced therapists provide you with individualised treatment in the comfort of your home or nominated facility. We remove the need for you to seek transportation to receive quality care and treatment. Our services are available in Brisbane as well as the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast. Contact us today for a comprehensive assessment and tailored treatment with one of our friendly speech pathologists.