Registered NDIS provider
Beginning your NDIS journey with Gen Physio
Gen Physio is proudly registered as providers under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). As a national Allied Health provider, we offer a wide range of health services to assist in your rehabilitation.
We come to you!
Our clients do not need to seek modes of transport as we deliver treatment within the home, making our service convenient and easily accessible for all members of the community.
We’re here to support you
Your NDIS journey
At Gen Physio, we can assist you if you’re starting your NDIS journey. There are multiple factors to consider when applying for NDIS. Fortunately, you don’t have to do this alone, and our team of health professionals are available to help make your journey as simple as possible.
We are here to support you to:
- Understand the NDIS and how it works
- Find out if you’re eligible
- Identify goals and aspirations that the NDIS may fund
- Connect with therapists and providers who will support you towards achieving your own goals and aspirations
Our therapists at Gen Physio are experienced in treating multiple chronic conditions such as Physical Disabilities (Amputations, Post-Surgical), Intellectual Disabilities, Acquired Brain Injuries, Neurological Injuries (Strokes, Multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s, Cerebral palsy), Spinal Cord Injuries and much more.
All our consultations will be in your own home. Saving you the hassle of finding transport. We will be able to provide you with:
- Pain management treatment
- Home exercise programs for rehabilitation
- Advice on the management of your condition
- Recommendations for mobility and equipment aids
- Advice on transfers within the home and out in the community
Make a booking
To make an appointment, contact us via our contact page or speak to our friendly team on 1300 755 072.
We value your feedback and appreciate you making suggestions to better improve our processes.
Read more about how we handle Feedback, Compliments, and Complaints.