Physiotherapy for Aged Care Residents
Our experienced team of Physiotherapist’s can effectively assess and treat residents in their Aged Care Facilities. As we are a mobile service our Physiotherapists can travel to any Aged Care Facility located throughout Brisbane, Gold Coast & Tweed Heads.
Generation Physio has a patient centred approach and know that the patients and their families come first. All our practitioners are friendly and will work with their patients to get the very best results.
When working with us you can expect:
- Friendly, enthusiastic & professional staff
- A genuine passion for aged care
- Patient focused approach to treatment
- Individualised treatment plans that focuses on the patients needs
- Comprehensive Physiotherapy assessments and reporting
- One to one Physiotherapy consultations
- Physiotherapist who know how to work in a multi disciplinary team
Generation Physio services for your Aged Care Facility could include:
- Chronic Pain Management Program (ACFI 12.4a & 12.4b)
- Manual Handling Training
- Equipment prescription and delivery
- Group Exercise Classes
- In depth knowledge of ACFI
- Entitled Department of Veteran Affairs clients may be referred for clinically necessary Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy treatments by a Doctor on a valid referral
- Medicare Enhanced Primary Care referrals
Please contact us today to find out how we could help you.