We Are Brisbane’s Mobile Speech Pathology Service
Our team, at Gen Physio and Allied Health, travel to your home in Brisbane with our mobile speech pathology service. We understand how busy life can be, and no one wants to spend time in waiting rooms when they could be in the comfort of their own home. This is why our team travels to you and provides treatments in your own home or nominated facility.
Facts About Brisbane Mobile Speech Pathology Service
There are a few things you should know about our mobile services:
- We began operating in 2014 and have quickly expanded our service area. Starting out in Brisbane, we now provide services to clients all along the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast. As a mobile service, we treat clients in the comfort of their own home, whether it is a residential home, retirement village, workplace, or school.
- We offer adult and paediatric speech therapy and pathology, where each session is designed on the specific needs of that client. Our therapists design programs using an evidence-based approach.
- Our team comprises highly skilled professionals, who are all registered and hold relevant degrees in their field. Everyone on our team focuses on providing current information and programming for our clients. Our team of physiotherapists, podiatrists, exercise physiologists, occupational therapists, and speech and language pathologists are energetic and enjoy celebrating every win, big or small, with our clients.
Benefits of Gen Physio and Allied Health Offering Speech Therapy for Kids at Home in Brisbane
There are many benefits to working with our team, including:
- Our speech therapists come to you! It can be challenging to keep kids occupied in busy waiting rooms. We understand, and our therapists provide speech therapy for kids at home–much more convenient for you, and we book appointments around your schedule in your own home.
- Kids often feel more comfortable and less distracted in a familiar environment. When kids feel safe and are not distracted by a new environment, they can focus on their therapy. This comfort allows our therapists to work closely with you and your child to ensure we achieve the best results.
- If you have other kids, they can continue to do their own thing while their sibling is in therapy. When you multiple kids, it can be a struggle to pack everyone in the car and keep them entertained while their brother or sister is at their speech therapy appointment. Our mobile services avoid the stress that comes with taking several children to appointments.
Mobile speech therapy for kids at home is ideal for most parents. It allows your child the comfort of familiar surroundings, without disruption to their sibling’s day with a trip to a clinic.
Why Customer’s Should Use Gen Physio and Allied Health’s Mobile Services
As experienced professionals, we deliver high-quality mobile healthcare services for the convenience of our clients. We began operating in 2014, serving South East Queensland across Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, and the Gold Coast.
Contact us to book an appointment with our mobile team.